Monday, January 24, 2011

Next

             In life you usually know what is coming next, what tomorrow will bring.  As of now I have "butterflies" for the future.  I find myself on the edge of a cliff... No, you know what, that is a horrible analogy.  How about a game show where I have already chosen my door, but it hasn't opened yet and I dont know the grand prize.  I love it.  Staring the unknown in the face.  Trying to conceive the inconceivable.  These have always been my favorite experiences, the most enjoyable times in my life.  These are going to be the times that go by too quickly.  I have to remember to cherish each day of the next year and a half.  It is a short time in my life that will change me.  I know that I will look back fondly on my time in the Americorps where I will say "Those were the days" and "I remember when."  Fortunately I know it, can go in loving every day and give and get the most out of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment